Thank you for presenting at ISOO AFRICA 2023
This page is designed to prepare you for your poster presentation at ISOO Africa 2023. Please visit the page regularly for updates on technical requirements and general information.
Who are these guidelines for?
Presenting authors of abstracts selected for Poster Display – (Please prepare a paper poster).
Abstracts selected for this category will be available as a paper poster. Poster Boards will be located on the top level of the Congress Center in the ARABUKO HALL Foyer for all congress days.
We have selected 3 special times for Poster Viewing.
Aug 21, 2023 at 18:30 during the Welcome Reception
Aug 22, 2023 at 07:30 – 08:00 during the Morning Coffee
Aug 23, 2023 at 08:00 – 08:30 during the Morning Coffee
It is recommended that you stand at your Poster during the above indicated time slots as well as the coffee breaks.
Onsite Paper Poster Guidelines
Please prepare your poster to fit the dimensions below:
- The poster must be PORTRAIT orientation.
- The dimensions of the poster should not exceed 84cm wide x 120cm high or the equivalent of A0.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The text, illustrations, etc. should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters.
- Double-sided tape, tacks and technical equipment will be available for the mounting of posters. Staff will also be in the poster area to assist you.
Please mount your poster according to the below schedule:
20 August 16:00 -18:00 or
21 August 2023 07:30 – 10:00
23 August 2023 13:30 – 14:00
Posters remaining after 14:00 on 23 August 2023 will be discarded.
You can download a portrait poster sample from HERE. Before printing, please double-check the dimensions with your print service provider to avoid low print quality.
Should you require any support or further information and assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us: [email protected]